Welcome back, everybody.
After a week off to try and recharge our batteries, we are back to talk about all the Juventus things that may or may not be happening based on what Italian newspaper you decide to believe. Or, at the very least, what’s going on at the Euros these last couple of weeks.
So, we talked about the Euros.
We talked about Juventus’ representatives at the Euros.
And we talked about what could come next at the Euros knowing that Juve’s representation is getting smaller and smaller by the day with how the round of 16 has gone.
So no more waiting around. Here’s this week’s podcast.
On this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks, we discuss:
- A revelation about Sergio ... the Switzerland fan?!
- The Juventus-related happenings to date at Euro 2020. (Although, since we recorded Monday, there’s no info about how Dejan Kulusevski’s round of 16 went against Ukraine.)
- General thoughts on the Euros thus far.
- A brief discussion off of what Chuks wrote about earlier in the tournament regarding international football still very much mattering to the game.
- RIP to the away goals rule in UEFA club competitions, namely the Champions League.
- Twitter questions!
You can listen to Episode 53 of The Old Lady Speaks here:
You can also listen — and then subscribe, rate and review — to The Old Lady Speaks on the following platforms below. Just search “Black & White & Read All Over” when you get to your preferred listening platform and we’re going to be there for your listening pleasure.
Please feel free to give us a nice rating because we enjoy doing this podcast very much and are glad that you have enjoyed the first batch of episodes. The more you say nice things about us, the more we will continue to love you forever and ever and ever. We promise.