When we started up this podcast adventure, we weren’t sure when the games would resume. We knew they would come back — at some point. But, an exact date was unknown as Italy (as well as the rest of Europe and soon the rest of the world) tried to flatten the coronavirus curve is fast as possible.
Well, we’re just a few days away from a Juventus game happening again.
There’s a Juventus game this week.
That was the bulk of the conversation in this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks. And because there’s actually a Juventus game this week — the club’s second leg of the Coppa Italia semifinals against AC Milan — we brought in our best 5-a-side team, with our buddy Hunter (and his fancy new haircut after quarantine) joining the usual crew of myself (Danny), Sam, Chuks and Sergio, who is still praying to the football gods that Raul Jimenez signs with Juventus later this year.
On this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks, we talk about:
- The biggest things we’ll be looking as Juventus get back on the field for this Friday’s second leg of the Coppa Italia semifinals against AC Milan.
- Just how Maurizio Sarri might manage the squad knowing that there is about to two straight months of games without much rest in between each fixture.
- Which players we are looking forward to seeing the most as games get going again.
- Which Juventus players are the most important as games get going again.
- And, as always, the Twitter questions.
You can listen to Episode 6 of The Old Lady Speaks here:
You can also subscribe to The Old Lady Speaks on ...
Please feel free to give us a nice rating because we enjoy doing this podcast very much and are glad that you have enjoyed the first batch of episodes. The more you say nice things about us, the more we will continue to love you forever and ever and ever. We promise.
(PLEASE NOTE: If you aren’t seeing the podcast player embedded into the post, don’t you worry because sometimes search engine paths tend to bounce some features from the page.)