Juventus Football Club S.p.A. has been around longer than any one of us reading this, and in that span of 117 years, hundreds of footballers have donned the famous jersey. A handful of those players went on to become legendary icons of the game not just among the Bianconeri community but worldwide.
Any poll of the greatest Juve players will include at least the following names (in no particular order) - David Trezeguet, Gianluigi Buffon, Antonio Conte, Pavel Nedved, John Charles, Antonio Cabrini, Giampiero Boniperti, Ciro Ferrara, Roberto Baggio, Zinedine Zidane, Gaetano Scirea, Omar Sivori, Dino Zoff, Michel Platini, and of course, Alessandro Del Piero. A more comprehensive list of 50 Juventus legends as named by the club can be found here.
However, we would like to ask you to name which player in Juventus' history you think doesn't get enough recognition for their time at Juve. It doesn't have to be for any magnificent goalscoring feat or anything, it could be for the way the player carried himself on and off the pitch, or how he played the game, or even some selfless gesture that you heard he performed.
Jump in with a comment, telling us which player you nominate, and feel free to add as many lines eulogizing the player as you would like.
- Which Juventus player from the past doesn't get enough recognition?
- Projecting Álvaro Morata's 2014-15 season
- Juventus' biggest move this summer was who they kept, not who they signed
- Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini injuries calf while training with Italian national team
- Juventus submit 26-man squad list for Champions League group stage