Ever since Paolo De Ceglie has returned from his loan spell at Genoa, he's been given the Marco Motta treatment. In simpler terms, we haven't heard a damn thing about him. On top of that, even the infamous Mr. Motta got to go on Juventus' preseason tour
Well, DJ Paolino, we've got some news that involves you. And I'm sure based on the fact that he figured out pretty early on he wasn't in Juventus' plans this season, it will be some good news on a personal standpoint.
Juventus Football Club can confirm that Paolo De Ceglie has agreed to join Parma on a one-season loan deal.
Following a six-month spell with Genoa, the 27-year-old Bianconeri academy graduate will now spend the 2014/15 campaign at the Stadio Tardini.
Hopefully, for De Ceglie's sake, he can find some regular playing time and try to restart a career that has always been hampered by injuries. PDC, who is now 27 years old, appeared in 12 games — starting 10 of those — after his move to Genoa this past January. He scored one goal — in April against Atalanta — before (surprise surprise) his season ended early due to injury.
And, for the record, Marco Motta is still here. Talk about a player nobody wants to sign this summer...
- Reports: Monaco striker Radamel Falcao set to join Manchester United on loan
- Reports: Real Madrid, not Juventus, have finalized a deal for Manchester United's Javier Hernández
- Juventus won't be signing Bayern Munich's Xherdan Shaqiri this summer
- VOTD: Kingsley Coman's sensational Juventus debut against Chievo in five minutes
- Juventus 1 - Chievo 0: Initial reaction and random observations