News to consider when hearing for the twelfth time Roberto Mancini pleading his case to Juventus fans.
- Speaking of pleading his case, Moggi and Moratti have reached a court settlement in relation to a Calciopoli-related defamation case. In 2006 Moggi had some words for Moratti, then in 2007 Moratti had some words for Moggi. Now in 2010, both legal teams decided to drop their cases.
- Bordeaux's head coach Blanc, and Juventus' President, Blanc, sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
- Speaking of the French, Lyon have apparently always loved T-Rez, according to his agent, and are perhaps fancying their chances this year to snag his signature. Look out Lyon, you might have some competition from the MLS.
- Atletico Madrid want a price cut on Tiago's €8.5 million dollar price tag, considering we bought him for €13 million, I'd probably go as low as €5 million but that's our final offer Atletico!
- Zaccheroni returns to his old stomping grounds against Udine, like Iaquinta, and challenges Juventus to put the proverbial pedal to the metal.
- Juventus' call-ups for the match in Udine. Iaquinta's back, but Chiellini, Diego, Buffon, and Poulsen are unavailable. Also, it's been decided Juve's playing a lot of late afternoon games towards the end of the year. Much to the relief of those who live in a time zone far, far away.
IERI... OGGI... DOMANI... SEMPRE JUVE!!!